- Industry exclusive electro-black stainless
- Rich, race-inspired sound
- An easy and affordable way to customize your bike
- Key material selection for durability and long life
- 2.25" outlet permanent baffle (w/ noise reduction insert removed)
- Electro-black finish (chemically colored stainless steel)
- Direct replacement for OEM muffler
- 23% weight savings vs. OEM muffler
- Removable noise reduction insert pre-installed
- Includes muffler and necessary hardware
- Laser engraved Spark logo
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Designed to work with OEM mid-pipe or optional
Spark cat-delete mid-pipe only (sold separately)
Spark Force™ Slip-On Key Features:
Spark Force™ Electro-Black systems are manufactured using the finest quality stainless steel and then chemical coloring is prepared, using a mixture of chromic and sulphuric acids that develop the thickness of the naturally occurring passive film, on the steel surface. The colors that are produced are the result of light wave interference, as light is reflected from the surface of the thickened oxide passive layer and the interface of the passive layer and steel surface. The colors seen depend on the thickness of the oxide layer formed in this process. Unlike anodizing, as used widely on aluminum products, the process is not an electrochemical one and in contrast to painting, there are no pigments or coloring chemicals used. Perhaps more important, the process does not rely on heat to oxidize the surface. Chemically colored stainless steel retains the aqueous (atmospheric) corrosion resistance of the un-colored surface making the electro-colored system a great option for riders in harsh environments and ocean areas.
KTM 1290 Super Duke (15) Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler: 6.15 lb.
Total = 6.15 lb.
Spark Force™ Slip-On:
- Muffler: 4.75 lb.
Total = 4.75 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 1.40 lb. or 23% of OEM weight