Small displacement street machines are getting the attention of the big OE's and this time its Kawasaki's turn.
The Kawasaki Z125 PRO is the latest in entry level/club racing/city transportation for 2017. Yoshimura is ready to pump up the jam with a full "Race Series" system and our legendary Fender Eliminator Kit both of which are available today.
The RS-2 Mini is the perfect fit for this little fun machine. It adds torque and horsepower to the 125cc street fighter while removing the unwanted weight of the under-performing stock system. This new system features our proprietary Works Finish that adds style and durability. With the RS-2 mini Race Series system, the Z125 PRO can now reach it's full potential.
- Works Finish header surface treatment adds titanium look and durability
- Diamond-shaped sleeve
- Large core and increased muffler packing volume means quieter operation
- Stainless steel cone end-cap
- Stainless steel header and tail-pipe
- Weight: 2.9 lbs lighter than stock configuration
New Yoshimura Works Finish takes on a unique coloring after it goes through a heat cycle on the motorcycle that looks much like those titanium works components our factory racers use.
- Contemporary Satin/matte finish
- Uniform heat coloration
- Increased fatigue strength
- Increased scratch and stain resistance