Evol Technology Rear Suspension Linkage PRO Kit BMW S1000RR 2015-18
American Made Precision, Evol Technology hits another home run advantage for the R1 racer with this upgraded chassis part. Essential for proper grip on mid to exit of the turn, this linkage helps set the chassis geometry to allow more drive and proper squat handling characteristics. This allows the chassis to reach new potential than the OEM Draft linkage.
The Race Track is our Labratory. All Evol Technology parts are created with Pro Teams and Pro Motorcycle racers. In this case, 2018 MotoAmerica Racer Travis Wyman with BMW Motorrad USA's Steve Weir helped develop the linkage closely with Evol Technology Engineers and Race Scientists.
Made For the Track day guy wanting the most out of their track weapon, or the racer chasing times and podiums, this is a bolt on part that will instantly give you the edge you may have been looking for, or would like.
- Rear Linkage Pro Kits are Machined of Billet Aluminum and are Hard Anodized in the traditional Evol Hard Magnesium color.
- Linkage also comes with all necessary parts fitted, ready for install out of the box.
- Linkage does not change ride height, and
- Direct replacement for OEM Linkage, it can run the stock shock.
- Linkage also was created to allow quick removal of the rear shock for changing spring rates quickly and efficiently at the track (no need to remove the link from the frame mount anymore)