Apex Racing Development Switches are Made right Here in the USA
After the growing demand for aftermarket switches for the latest Sportbikes ARD could see the Need for Switches or (Button Pods) that were Plug and Play , Something that the average rider could install on their machine without having to wire in specific functions into these buttons.
They Also Designed them to Save as much room on the bars as possible and to be compact enough to survive in a crash.
- Four (4) button Left handle bar race switch for Kawasaki ZX-6R 2013-2018 OEM & KIT
Part No: K618L4MLT● Ideal for racing, to save space and weight where it matters.
● Switch fits plug and play all latest generation 2013-2018 Kawasaki ZX-6R models
● Switch will work with OEM harness however the pit speed button will not be available.
● Main functions are: POWER (UP ARROW), KTRC (DWN ARROW), PIT Limiter, LAP.● Recommend to combine this switch with a 2 button right hand switch part No K618R2E
● Designed and CNC machined in United States from aircraft grade aluminum to be the smallest and lightest on the market.
● Premium military spec buttons with gold plated contact surfaces, manufactured in United States by Otto engineering.
● This switch will save you twice the space on the clip-on occupied by OEM switch.