Apex Racing Development Switches are Made right Here in the USA
After the growing demand for aftermarket switches for the latest Sportbikes ARD could see the Need for Switches or (Button Pods) that were Plug and Play , Something that the average rider could install on their machine without having to wire in specific functions into these buttons.
They Also Designed them to Save as much room on the bars as possible and to be compact enough to survive in a crash.
- The switch is a direct plug and play replacement for OEM ignition switch for Kawasaki Ninja ZX-
10R 2011- 2015 and 636
- Compatible with KIT and OEM ECU. For LAP function please see our 3 button model.
- Ideal for racing and street application, to save space and weight where it matters.
- A must have if you are upgrading to an RCS Brembo master brake cylinders. With aftermarket brake master cylinders there is not enough space on the handle bar for OEM ignition switch.
- Designed for 22 mm standard clip on handle bars.
- Main functions are ignition circuit activator / breaker and starter activation.
- Designed and CNC machined in United States from aircraft grade aluminium to be the smallest and lightest on the market.
- Premium buttons with gold plated contact surfaces, manufactured in United States by Otto Engineering