Apex Racing Development Switches are Made right Here in the USA
After the growing demand for aftermarket switches for the latest Sportbikes ARD could see the Need for Switches or (Button Pods) that were Plug and Play , Something that the average rider could install on their machine without having to wire in specific functions into these buttons.
They Also Designed them to Save as much room on the bars as possible and to be compact enough to survive in a crash.
- The switch is a direct plug and play replacement for OEM ignition switch for ALL new generation post 2015 Yamaha R1.
- Ideal for racing and street application, to save space and weight where it matters. Can be used at the track and street.
- This switch is unique to the market. It allows to replace plastic OEM engine and menu wheel control switch housing. There are no alternatives on the market. Our switch is the only plug and play replacement solution in this form and size factor.
- Main functions are ignition start/stop,starter activation, menu up/down and select.
- OEM menu scroll wheel is realised with push buttons. Each press provides one step up or down.
- Designed and CNC machined in United States from aircraft grade aluminium to be the smallest and lightest on the market.
- Premium buttons with gold plated contact surfaces, manufactured in United States by Otto Engineering
- Designed for 22 mm standard clip on handle bars.