Apex Racing Development Switches are Made right Here in the USA
After the growing demand for aftermarket switches for the latest Sportbikes ARD could see the Need for Switches or (Button Pods) that were Plug and Play , Something that the average rider could install on their machine without having to wire in specific functions into these buttons.
They Also Designed them to Save as much room on the bars as possible and to be compact enough to survive in a crash.
- Switch is designed to navigate your dash menu functions while omitting all street options (horn, turn signals, head lights). Switch fits plug and play all latest generation 2015+ Yamaha R1 models equipped with OEM wiring loom and if equipped with flash tune allows for a pit speed limiter button.
- Main functions are select (mode in oem switch), quick change menu navigation UP/DWN, pit speed limiter and lap timer.
- Designed and CNC machined in United States from aircraft grade aluminium to be the smallest and lightest on the market.
- Premium buttons with gold plated contact surfaces, manufactured in United Kingdom by ITW.
- Designed for 22 mm standard clip on handle bars.